The used book sale will be open on and from . from
The sale will shut down an hour before the end of the conference in order to allow for breakdown and pickup of all books. This is different than the last two years when the sale ended after lunch but we have consistently had people interested in shopping up until the end so we are extending sale hours.
Please let me know by Friday, July 15th if you plan to sell. Below is all the info regarding labeling, volunteering, etc. Please forward to other homeschool groups. Thanks!
~ When you drop your books off for the sale, please include a business-size self-addressed envelope at the sellers' table. Please make sure you include your address- last year it was difficult to track a few people down. This will make it a lot easier to send you your money after the sale. :)
~ The sale is not limited to books. You may sell DVDs, CDs, manipulatives, maps, games, flashcards, etc.
*Please feel free to reduce your prices at any time during the sale.*
1. Labeling – on the front book cover, please tape a 3 x 5 inch index card with the following information:
a. Your name
b. Your phone number or e-mail address
c. Title of the item
d. Grade level
(Blue painter’s tape works well for this- it doesn’t damage the books.)
2. Sets of Books- If you have sets of books, please make sure they are marked as such and bundled well. Tape an index card with the information requested in #1 onto the bundle.
3. Drop Off – sale items may be dropped off at St. Peter’s on . Please e-mail me if you have a conflict with dropping off at this time and we can hopefully arrange something else. , from elizabethandco@gmail.
4. Pick Up – At the end of the sale, you are asked to pick up any sale items that weren’t sold. Money for the items that were sold will not be dispersed at the sale. A check for your sales will be mailed to you the following week.
5. Payment – Cash Sales Only. **Please be sure to bring cash! No checks!**
6. All sellers must volunteer to help with the sale in at least one of the following capacities:
~ Please go to the following link to sign up for a shift. All sellers are required to work at least one shift.
* Work: Fridayset up
*Break Down*Break down (this will be to organize leftover books into stacks by owner)
Everyone will need to come and collect their own books from the tables at the close of the day, . If you can’t be there, please let me know and we can make other arrangements.
~ If you have a responsible family member you would like to take your place, that is fine.
7. Sellers will be permitted to “early bird shop” fromon Friday.
8. Sellers are requested to make a donation from the proceeds of their sales to help defray the costs of the conference for IHM. Donations of any size will be much appreciated. A suggested amount is 10% which is consistent with sales fees at other local used book sales.
9. Please e-mail elizabethandco@gmail.
10. Please do not bring items to sell that contain obviously anti-Catholic sentiment. Thank you!
11. Please forward this on to other Catholic homeschool